CHILDRENIf you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access the Site at any time or in any manner, or submit any information to the Site or to webSaver.ca.
USE OF THE SITEAccess to and use of password protected or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. You agree that you will not share your password(s), account information, or access to the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password(s) and account information, and you are responsible for all activities that occur using your password(s) or account(s) and/or as a result of your use or access to the Site. You agree to notify webSaver.ca immediately of any unauthorized use of your password(s) or account(s). You also agree not to access or use the Site in any manner that may damage, disable, unduly burden, or impair any webSaver.ca networks or systems. You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any areas of the Site, or any webSaver.ca networks or systems, or to interfere or attempt to interfere with any webSaver.ca networks or systems. You agree not to attempt to interfere with Services provided to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, spamming, crashing, or otherwise. You agree not to use any robot or spider, or any other automated means to access or use the Site or any webSaver.ca, networks or systems.
SERVICESwebSaver.ca may change the Services offered on or through the Site at any time without notice. webSaver.ca makes no representation that the Site is available for use in your location, and a reference to Services within the Site does not imply that the Services will be available to you and/or in your location. Please note while we make every effort to ensure address accuracy and fulfillment into the postal service, we are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, or damaged mail.
CONTENTAll Content, including without limitation, any offer or coupon, grocery product, recipe, drug, and health information is provided on or through the Site for informational purposes only, and should not be construed to indicate that any such Content is endorsed by webSaver.ca, effective, or safe for your use. Always consult your medical professional regarding any health or medical condition and before using any medical product or any over-the-counter drug. webSaver.ca makes no representation or guarantee that the Content is accurate, complete or timely, and reliance on any information within the Content or provided on or through the Site is solely at your own risk.
COMMUNICATIONYou agree and ACCEPT to to receiving communication which includes notification of new coupons, offers, member announcements and promotions. You will always have the option to unsubscribe at anytime.
THIRD PARTY CONTENTThe Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services of third parties, and webSaver.ca makes no representation or guarantee regarding, and accepts no responsibility or liability for, the accuracy, quality, content, nature or reliability of web sites and content accessible from the Site, and you bear all risks associated with your access and use of such web sites and third party content, products and/or services. Further, links to third party web sites and content do not imply endorsement by or affiliation of webSaver.ca with any third party or any third party web site, products and/or services.
COUPONSThe majority of coupons can only be chosen once during a specified period of time. Unless otherwise stated, registrations are limited to ONE per household and coupons are limited to ONE per household. webSaver.ca may change these rules and restrictions at any time at its sole discretion.
DISCLAIMERExcept where expressly provided otherwise, the site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. webSaver.ca expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. Further, webSaver.ca makes no warranty that: (a) the site, services, or content will meet your requirements; (b) the site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from use of the site, services, software, or any content provided on or through the site will be accurate, timely, or reliable; or (d) the quality of any services or content obtained by you on or through the site will meet your expectations. Any services, software or content accessed, used, downloaded or otherwise obtained on or through the site is used by you at your own risk. webSaver.ca shall have no responsibility or liability for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from use of the site, software, or content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITYIn no event shall webSaver.ca and its licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising from your access to, or use of, or inability to use the site or any services, software, or content provided on or through the site, even if webSaver.ca has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the total liability of webSaver.ca and its licensors, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), product liability, strict liability or any other theory, associated with any claim arising out of or relating to use or access to the site for any reason whatsoever shall be limited to the cost of accessing the site, if any.
● When you redeem an Offer through the Service, you will accumulate a balance in your webSaver.ca account. Each Offer may be subject to Additional Terms and may be discontinued by webSaver.ca at any time without notice. At any time and in webSaver.ca's sole discretion, webSaver.ca may: (i) determine whether or not you are eligible to redeem an Offer; (ii) determine whether or not you have earned money; or (iii) adjust your Balance total to accurately and fairly reflect the amount you have actually earned. webSaver.ca may, in its sole discretion, deduct from your webSaver.ca account any balance that webSaver.ca determines you have not earned or you have earned in violation of these Terms. Prior to distribution, Rewards have no monetary value and you may not obtain any cash, money, or anything of value in exchange for your Balance except as made available by webSaver.ca
● If you elect to close your webSaver.ca account and you have an undistributed Balance, you will be expected to distribute such Rewards prior to closing your account. If your account is terminated by webSaver.ca, and if you fail to properly distribute your Balance in accordance with these Terms when closing your account, any rights you have to the Balance in your account will terminate and you will no longer be eligible to receive a distribution of such Balance.
● Account Maintenance Fees: There are costs associated with the creation and maintenance of your webSaver.ca account, and those costs are covered by the fees webSaver.ca earns when you redeem Offers. Therefore, if you have redeemed at least one Offer during the prior 365 days, your account will not be assessed any account maintenance costs. If, however, you do not redeem at least one Offer during any 365 day period, webSaver.ca will deduct from your webSaver.ca account, on a monthly basis, the lesser of (i) $2.00 CAD, or (ii) the amount then reflected in your webSaver.ca account (in either case, an “Account Maintenance Fee. webSaver.ca will attempt to notify you before any Account Maintenance Fee is deducted from your account, or if the Account Maintenance Fee amount changes, by sending you an email to the address we have on file for you. Subject to webSaver.ca's right to terminate your account under these Terms, webSaver.ca will stop charging your account for Account Maintenance Fees for six months if you redeem at least one Offer. Under no circumstances will you ever pay an Account Maintenance Fee with anything other than amounts in your webSaver.ca account – we will never ask you to make a payment for Account Maintenance Fees with credit or debit cards, checks or cash. If your Redemption balance reaches $0.00, your balance will remain at that amount until you earn more or your account is terminated in accordance with these Terms.
CASHBACK SERVICE PROHIBITED CONDUCT
By using this service you agree not to:
● submit to webSaver.ca purchase information that is false, inaccurate, fabricated, counterfeited, tampered with, adjusted, or otherwise artificial or inauthentic for the purpose of seeking to redeem Offers with webSaver.ca;
● redeem, or attempt to redeem, webSaver.ca Offers for products that have not actually been purchased and retained, or for products that have been purchased but returned to a store or online vendor, following purchase;
● upload receipts to webSaver.ca that have already been uploaded by you or another user, for the purpose of earning credit from webSaver.ca for purchasing products that you did not actually purchase;
● upload receipts to webSaver.ca that reflect purchases that took place more than one (1) month prior to the date on which the receipt is uploaded;
● upload receipts to webSaver.ca that reflect purchases that took place prior to the launch date of a retailer's Offer or campaign and therefore prior to your adding the Offer, except where expressly permitted in the Offer details;
● attempt to obscure the date on a receipt, such as by purposefully uploading a receipt without any date shown or without any clearly legible date shown;
● extract information from webSaver.ca's web applications for the purpose of using said information in conjunction with another service, web or mobile application;
● post, upload, or distribute any defamatory, libelous, or inaccurate User Content or other content;
● post, upload, or distribute any User Content or other content that is unlawful or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, offensive, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate;
● make false or misleading claims about webSaver.ca's referral program or any other incentive program created by webSaver.ca;
● impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the Service accounts of others without permission, forge another person's digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Service, or perform any other similar fraudulent activity;
● remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or User Content, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Service, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Service or User Content;
● intentionally interfere with or damage the operation of the Service or any user's enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.
Termination of Use; Discontinuation and Modification of the Service.If you engage in Prohibited Conduct or otherwise violate any of the Terms, your permission to use the Service will automatically terminate and any rights you have to the Rewards in your account will terminate and you will no longer be eligible to receive a distribution of such Rewards. You also agree that we may, at any time and without notice to you, suspend or revoke your access to and use of the Service, and any accounts you may have in connection with the Service including: (i) where we determine in our sole discretion that such action is reasonable in order to comply with legal requirements or to protect the rights or interests of webSaver.ca or any third party; or (ii) in connection with any general discontinuation of the Service. We also reserve the right to modify the Service at any time without notice to you. We will have no liability whatsoever on account of any change to the Service or any suspension or revocation of your access to or use of the Service, provided that if we terminate your access to the Service other than for your breach of these Terms, you may be entitled to have your Rewards distributed, as described in the Terms. You may terminate your account at any time by visiting webSaver.ca
TERMINATIONwebSaver.ca may investigate any reported violation of its policies and complaints, and take any appropriate action it deems appropriate at any time, including without limitation, suspension or termination of access and/or use of the Site, or any applicable Services, Software or Content. In addition, webSaver.ca may, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue providing or limit access to the Site or any areas of the Site.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARKCopyright © 2021 webSaver.ca. All Rights Reserved. The webSaver.ca logo is a registered trademark of webSaver.ca. All other trademarks, logos and service marks are the property of webSaver.ca or their respective owners.
4810 Jean-Talon St. W,
Suite 203, Montréal, Québec,
Canada H4P 2N5