- HOW TO ENTER: The webSaver ‘Storytime Savings Contest 2024’ (the “Contest”) is sponsored by webSaver. The contest period goes from February 5th, 2024 at 10:00 a.m. EST until March 18th, 2024 at 10:00 a.m. EST. To enter you must first be a webSaver member. Visit: https://www.websaver.ca/en_ca/contests/ log in with your webSaver account or register by completing the online entry form and submit. You must confirm compliance with the contest rules by checking the appropriate box.
Those who are found using fake/fraudulent usernames & emails will be disqualified from the draw.
- Sharing Your Entry Response with Others via Social Media
By participating in this specific contest, you agree that any stories or memories you share may be featured on our social media pages. Rest assured, no personal or identifying details will be disclosed—only the content of your story, unless otherwise specified. If you're keen on being recognized for your contribution, you also have the option to share your first name and the province/state you are from. As well you have the option of sharing your social media handle if you wish to be tagged in the post. Please share this information in the same area as your entry response, only if you would like this included in any posting of your story. Let your cherished memories lead the way to our community's shared narrative!
- ADDITIONAL ENTRY: For an additional entry, share the story of your favourite dish in a post on your social media (Facebook or Instagram) with an appropriate, accompanying image. Remember, the story can be the same one you submitted or a different one—it's your choice. Make sure your post is something you’d be proud to have shared, and don't forget to:
- (1) Follow the webSaver.ca social media page
- (2) Tag @webSaver.ca in the post
- (3) Make sure the post is set to "Public"
- (4) Include the hashtag #webSaverStorytimeSavings in your post
- No purchase necessary*
- Contest closes March 18th, 2024 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
- THE PRIZE(S):
- a) 1 grand prize of $500.00 CAD ($500.00 total) in the form of a grocery gift card
- b) 5 weekly prizes of $100.00 CAD ($500.00 total) in the form of a grocery gift card.
- c) 3 lucky members will be chosen to have their stories shared via social media and recieve webSaver merch
- THE SELECTION PROCESS: The winner of the $500.00 CAD Grand Prize and winners of $100.00 CAD weekly draws will be selected by random draw.
- The $500.00 CAD draw will be held in Montreal, Quebec at 10:00 AM EST on March 18th,, 2024.
- The five $100.00 weekly draws will be held in Montreal, Quebec at 10:00 AM EST on the following days: February 12th 2024, February 19th, 2024, February 26th, 2024, March 4th, 2024, March 11th, 2024.
- Before being declared a winner, the selected entrant will be notified by email. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must first complete a written Contest Declaration and Release form confirming compliance with the Contest rules. In the event that a selected entrant cannot be reached within three (3) business days of the relevant draw date or otherwise does not meet all Contest conditions, all rights to the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received time permitted. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded.
- No correspondence pertaining to this Contest will be entered into except with potential winners. The Contest Sponsor accepts no liability for printing errors on material distributed for this Contest.
- Prizes will be awarded and delivered to the confirmed winners by webSaver. Potential winners will be required to release the Contest Sponsor, its agencies, and representatives from liability with respect to the contest and the prize. An Affidavit of Eligibility and Release must be executed. In the event of non-compliance with Official Rules, if a potential winner is deemed ineligible, declines the prize for fails to return Release within the time period specified, or Release, prize, and/or prize notification is returned as undeliverable or does not meet all contest conditions prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting.
- All entries become the property of webSaver. The Contest Sponsor accepts no liability for printing errors on material distributed for this Contest nor will any responsibility be taken for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by the Contest Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user's system or limit a participant's ability to participate in the Contest. Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this promotion should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized human intervention, or other cause beyond Contest Sponsor's control, corrupt the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Contest. In the event of early termination of the Contest, a notice will be posted online and a random drawing to award all prizes will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Contest or disqualify the entrant if fraud, misconduct, or technical failures destroy the integrity of the contest as determined by the Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion. In the event of a dispute regarding any entry, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry (i.e. the person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domains associated with the submitted e-mail address).
- By entering this Contest, winners agree to be governed by these rules, and, if requested, agree to have their names and addresses (city and province only) in a winners’ list. Winners further agree to allow the Contest Sponsor to use their names, addresses (city and province only), and photographs without compensation for advertising purposes related to this Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to all residents of Canada, who have reached the age of 18 by the contest entry date, except employees of webSaver, it's advertising, and promotional agencies, or parties engaged in the development, production, and distribution of materials related to this Contest, and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal, and local laws and regulations.
- QUEBEC RESIDENTS ONLY: For Québec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des Alcools, des courses et des Jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of prizes may be submitted to Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
MINIMUM DISCLOSURE: *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of Canada 18 and older at the date of entry. The contest closes on March 18th, 2024 at 10:00 a.m. To enter and for Official Rules, including odds of winning, and prize descriptions, visit https://www.websaver.ca/en_ca/contests/ You are providing your information to webSaver. The information you provide will only be used for administering the contest.